- BildBet reserves the right to reject a bet request in whole or in part for any reason. Once a bet has been confirmed, it cannot be changed or cancelled except in exceptional circumstances. We also reserve the right to close any account without giving any reason.
- Live betting during an event is also referred to as "In Running" betting. If a match starts and bets are placed while an event is in progress, but we are unable to offer betting markets until the end of the event for any reason (e.g. loss of images or scout streams), all bets placed will remain valid and will be settled when the event ends and the result is known.
- If a match is abandoned, the originally scheduled playing time is not played in full, or a player/team retires, all bets where the result has already been determined will remain valid and any bets that have not yet been decided will be void. For example: Player B retires in the second set. All bets on the first set remain valid. However, all bets on the match are void regardless of whether Player A advances to the next round.
- The odds quoted are on the named players scheduled to play in the match. If there is a change of player or the match shown is not the correct match, all bets will be void.
- All bets will be settled according to the official result of the tournament as declared by the tournament organizer or the official organizing body. Subsequent changes, disqualifications and/or appeals will not affect the settlement of bets.
- If there is a technical failure or delay in updating odds, interruptions or closing of events, all bets accepted after the event has occurred and the result was known will be considered placed late, voided and stakes will be refunded.
- We reserve the right, in the event of an obvious and clear odds error, to offer our customers the correct odds if the event has not yet started or to void the bet at our discretion. This may be a system/technical error or an obvious input error. If this error occurs during an ongoing event, we reserve the right to void all bets and refund stakes.
- Odd/even markets: Any value of zero is considered even for settlement purposes.
- A push is shown when no odds have been offered on a draw or tie (as in a 2-way bet on the winner of a match) and a draw or tie occurs. If a push is declared, stakes will be returned.
- We reserve the right to suspend any or all bets on a betting market at any time without notice.
- The information displayed (including video, scoreboards, times, etc.) for live betting is for guidance only and will NOT be used as a basis for settling bets. They should also not be used as a basis for placing bets. Every effort is made to ensure that this information is accurate. However, BildBet accepts no liability in the event of incorrect information. Live video transmissions are subject to delays, which may vary depending on the customer.
Maximum Winning Limits
Please visit the maximum win limits page for more details.
BildBet does not guarantee that all betting markets listed here can be offered due to licensing requirements from the Darmstadt Regional Council.