Problem gambling checklist
For us, the safe and responsible handling of gambling is very important. If you have the impression that you have issues with gambling, please take a look at the following checklist:
- Have you neglected your job or studies because of gambling?
- Do you gamble out of boredom or to forget your worries?
- If you lose your money while gambling, do you feel lost or desperate and have the urge to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you play until you have lost all your money?
- Have you ever lied to hide how much money and time you put into the game?
- Have you ever lied, borrowed or stolen money to finance your game?
- Are you reluctant to use the money you spend on gaming for something else?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends and hobbies?
- After losing, do you have the urge to try again and win back your losses?
The more often you answer "yes" to these questions, the more likely you are to have a serious problem with gambling.